Powder. This powder improves the oxygen content in the soil, thus improving the growth of plants. It is formulated by our experienced professionals using quality ingredients and various testing tools. It is mainly used in agricultural fields to improve crops yields. The offered product also improves microbial activity and helps to maintain the moisture level and aeration of the soil.
Chaitanya, Oxygen Supplementation Powder is a latest technological innovation introduced by Chaitanya Chemicals. It fulfills the oxygen demand of the root system and allows them to grow naturally. The crop has basic requirements such as air, moisture and nutrients to sustain and grow properly. The physical structure of the soil helps to maintain the adequate moisture level, aeration and the nutrients. However, due to faulty cultivation practices, the physical structure of the soil gets destabilized and thus results in inadequate aeration which in turn results into insufficient supply of oxygen. Moreover, Carbon Dioxide also gets accumulated in the rhizosphere due to the respiration of the root system.
In our speed to grow more food to meet the rising demands of increasing population, we have disturbed the soil equilibrium leading to the infertility barren lands and low yields. These disastrous circumstances are result of factors like imbalanced use of fertilizers neglect of biological and organic factors.
In oxygen the carbon dioxide imbalance does not allow the root system to grow properly and the crop has to spend more bio-energy just to survive. This naturally results into improper growth of the plant and lower yields.
It is well known that agriculturists all over have been following the practice of intercultural for almost all the crops since generations. This is mainly to provide aeration to the root system. Unfortunately it is observed that these practices are not sufficient to provide the badly needed oxygen in sufficient quantity to the root system.
Chaitanya consists three basic changes in the vicinity of seed of seed/root, leading to a number of beneficial physical and biological interactions of the plant with soil.
- Enables the plants to tolerate water logged conditions, under waterlogged conditions.
- Checks the growth of harmful anaerobic pathogens in the rhizosphere by providing oxygen rich atmosphere.
- Induces an early germination.
- Increases the number and length of secondary & tertiary roots and rootlets and increases the root mass
- Induces healthy growth and vigor of plant resulting into bumper yields.
- Induces nodule formation in the leguminous plants.
- Improvement in oxygen supply, improvement in microbial activity, improvement in nutritional availability.
- Enables the plant to absorb and utilize the available nutrients from larger soil strata due to better root growth and expanses.
- Increases germination by preventing the secondary dormancy in the seed.
- Induces rapid, early flowering and fruiting resulting into higher yields & reduces the flower/fruit drop.
164/1, Behind S.T. Stand Hanuman Nagar, Malkapur, Buldana, Maharashtra, 443101, India