- ProtaMin - Mix
- Agri Grade
Crops require 17 essential nutrients to grow normally. The essential nutrients required for growth in small amount are referred to as micro nutrients, because they are needed in small amounts. They are Boron (B), Chloride (Cl), Copper (Cu), Iron (Fe), Manganese (Mn), Molybdenum (Mo), Nickel (Ni) and Zinc (Zn). Micro nutrients are important for plant growth, as plants require a proper balance of all the essential nutrients for normal growth and optimum yield.
- ProtaMine has a high percentage of biological value & nutritive value.
- ProtaMine contains all essential amino acids & minerals, which are precursors of phytohormones & other growth substances & accelerate the Metabolic, & Physiological activity of plant.
- ProtaMine provides the vital minerals to growing crop in most bio-available form.
- ProtaMine before, during and after the stress conditions supplies the plants with Amino Acids & Minerals which are directly related to stress physiology and thus has a preventing and recovering effect.
- ProtaMine helps to optimize growth & yield by correcting micronutrient deficiencies of crops like cotton, sugarcane, cereals, pulses, vegetables, fruit crops, floriculture etc.
- ProtaMine contains most of essential as well as non-essential amino acids in short chained peptide, di-peptide & polypeptides forms which binds with the mineral ions to form a complex which allows the effective, easier absorption & active utilization by the plants.
- ProtaMine is organic, nontoxic & an eco-friendly product fulfills the nutritional demand of the plants.
- 1000 Per Day
- 3 Days
- Free samples are available
- Packing in Containers
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
- ISO-9001-2008 Eco Cert FSSC
S. No. 120/2, Umbarnala Road, Laxmi Nagar, Malkapur, Buldana Maharashtra India +918037301418