Collagen peptide is the hydrolysed form of collagen, a fibrous protein present in the extracellular matrix of living cells. After hydrolysis the product loses its gelling ability and makes it soluble in cold water. It is also known as collagen hydrolysate, gelatin hydrolysate and hydrolysed collagen.
It differs greatly from other proteins, as it contains proline, amino acids, glycine and hydroxyproline in a concentration, that is, around 10-20 times higher than in other proteins. These amino acids play an important role in building fibrous tissues. The insufficient supply of these amino acids result in brittle fingernails, painful joints and hair. Many studies indicate that it has a preventive and regenerative effect on bones, cartilage, tendon and many more. The Collagen Peptide also contains all the essential amino acids except Tryptophan.
Benefits of using Collagen Peptide?
- It is a product derived from natural source raw material with no reported side effects. It does not react with drugs or other food or food ingredients.
- Administration of the Collagen Peptide stimulates the anabolic phase of cartilage matrix turnover. This brings about a phase of regeneration and stability in joint cartilage.
- The amino acid composition of collagen peptide is almost similar to collagen in the body. Thus, the Collagen Peptide is a customized Collagen building block.
- Nhava, Sheva, Mumbai, India
- 1000 tons/month Per Month
- 3 Days
S. No. 120/2, Umbarnala Road, Laxmi Nagar, Malkapur, Buldana Maharashtra India +918037301418